Thursday, March 17, 2022

We Could Have Been Led Zepplin, If Only We Were Led Zepplin!

Today I was sipping tea and reading the New York Times.  As I felt the crisp newspaper in my fingers I was adjusted the knob of my AM Radio to move away from the static closer to the music. Then I read Natasha Frost's latest article "It Could’ve Been the World’s Largest Potato, if Only It Were a Potato."  After realizing that I had stumbled upon one of the most well articulated articles of modern journalism I had a thought.

We could have been Led Zepplin, If Only We Were Led Zepplin!  Now it's just a matter of time before we figure out how to "were Led Zepplin."

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our All New Album Misery Accomplished Is Out Now!

Today we are releasing the first all new Roy music in over 15 years in our new album “Misery Accomplished.”  Misery Accomplished is an album...