Friday, April 30, 2021

Another Update On The New Album!

 There is a feature on Blogger where you can schedule a post to come out some time in the future.  So believe me when I say this isn't that and I didn't write this in the past and it didn't come out way later.

This is a picture of Marinara sauce not our new album or us recording it

 

The progress on the album is progressing and we have made much in roads on getting things accomplished to a point where it's getting more done.  I really like how the songs are listening and I heard one the other day and was like "Wow, I heard that song!"

I was talking to Paul about the new album as we were in the studio YET AGAIN AFTER LAST TIME and I mentioned we were in the studio again and he agreed we were there.  We played music and it was recorded into a microphone such that you will have the ability to listen to that music on demand whenever you want.  When I think about how that will work, I can't as much but when I am in awe of music in 2021 I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our All New Album Misery Accomplished Is Out Now!

Today we are releasing the first all new Roy music in over 15 years in our new album “Misery Accomplished.”  Misery Accomplished is an album...